SHC Search

Friday, January 02, 2009

The Hemi in the Barn



One of my favorite holiday gifts from my family this year was a great book..."The Hemi in the Barn" from Tom Cotter. Its a collection of great short stories of car guys who have tracked down and found vintage automobiles. I have been spending most of my free time the past few evenings with my nose buried in this book...I highly recommend it!

The author also wrote "The Cobra in the Barn", which I have yet to find, but as soon as I finish this book, I am sure to run out and get that one too.

I stopped by to see my pal Jimmy for a few minutes today, who just got home from the hospital. We sat around and talked about Jeeps, cars and the usual. Glad to have you back! I promise to try to remember to bring the camera with me and post some more photos on the blog a.s.a.p.

No comments: