SHC Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winter Sucks

I can't stand the winter season...at least in the Northeast. I mean Christmas is fun with the family and kids, but the rest of it really sucks. There is no worse feeling than being cold and wet, and when your favorite hobby is to hang out in the driveway or garage and restore a classic car, and all you can do is watch the snow and ice pile up outside....well, it is no fun at all. So, I try to work all the time (and everyone knows how much that sucks) just to try to save up enough money to fund the project for the spring. I don't mean to whine, but it isn't like I have anything else to talk about today. On a good note, I did get a long-awaited check today that is going to pay for most of the Chevelle repairs...Yeah!

I found this pic on Flickr of a 1971 Chevelle, and love the stance. I have been tossing around the idea of a great looking and handling dropped stance for our Chevelle, either with traditional drop spindles or Air Ride. The look is awesome, but the cost may be out of the budget for the build, and this will be a daily driver with 18" wheels, so ground clearance for NJ speed bumps is a must.

I just found another here... now I really want to throw caution to the wind and get low!


No comments: