SHC Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chevelle via mail order

The best part about my job is that when we have a "snow day", I can stay home and get my parts from the mail order delivery man. I purchased headers (because the ones I got with the car were completely flat on the bottom), an HEI distributor, wires, thermostat housing, oil filter mount, bolts and gaskets.

I also spoke to Mr. Chris, who said he has the parts for the trans rebuild and will give me a call in a few days when it is done.

On my way to pick up lunch, I stopped and talked with the Leonards. Tommy also has a Chevelle, that recently got a dent, and Dave has joined the recently retired like Tommy. Damn, you guys!!! I am jealous. I was suprised that Dave knew about our little Chevelle project, he said he read about it here. Wow, I thought only Tommy and Jimmy actually checked this junk out. Zach is asking me right now, "Didn't you just do that blog thing the other day?". He wants to know why I do this...truth be told it is fun, and makes it easy to share my favorite stories and pictures with my friends.

No comments: