SHC Search

Sunday, May 06, 2007

No Fingerprints


It was a productive weekend here at South Hill Customs, and we had lots of welcome visitors. It started off with a visit from our good pal Tommy and his '75 Stingray.

Then we got a visit from Eddie, who has my first stingray, a '73 L-48. Unfortunately his ex-wife took a claw hammer to it in the garage and it needs some extensive body work and new paint....ouch!



We also had a visit from a friend (who's identity will remain a secret for his own protection) with his new yellow 505 hp Viper. He just got it out of the repair shop with $20,000 worth of "minor" body and suspension repairs after he hit the gas a bit too hard and threw the rear end out into an oncoming mini-van. The rims alone are over $3,200 each!

I'm not sure who owns the red Lamborghini kit car, but he drove by a few times. Stop in if you get the chance!

Jimmy was here lending a helping hand, as well as Tommy ('72 Chevelle) and Dave "the Mayor" ('50 Merc) who stopped by to check things out. I titled this blog "No Fingerprints" not because we didn't leave any on the body work, but because I no longer have any fingerprints left, seriously!. I sanded so much that I have no fingerprints, just bloody tips on the ends of my hands. I am STILL working on the hood, almost there, just a few tiny waves to block out.

No comments: