SHC Search

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hung...

I didn't want to post another entry, but I couldn't let the opportunity go by with such a title. I hung the doors and hood, and tried to set all the gaps equally the same. Of course I'm frustrated with the results, because on a Stingray you can't shim the fenders or hood...just align the doors the best you can. I really want the body line to match up nicely, but it never really did before because the front end, and the rear end, are both aftermarket pieces.


The hood always had a huge lift here. Not much I can do about it, I can't bend fiberglass.

Then I found the little bag with the bolts, and of course I never cleaned them. So after I do, I'll hang the rear pieces and finish aligning the body parts to the best of my ability. Then finish sanding, and I hope (gulp) paint!

No comments: