SHC Search

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Buff and cut

The first two photos may look familiar, however these are the after wetsanding versions of the drivers side and hood. The third photo is a close up of the reflection of the Machine Glaze on the hood (the light spot is a drop of glaze) so flat you can read the label. For some reason, all my glaze and compounds have holes in the bottles. Go figure?

It looks good now, but I have a feeling that the glaze is hiding the fine scratches that I still need to polish one more time and machine glaze again. I need to do a bit of research and talk to some professionals to see what they are using. I believe that it is better to wetsand and buff conservatively than to rush and burn through the clear, and have to paint more clear again. We will see what a few days in the sun and weather do to the finish.


No comments: