SHC Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

Primered Chevelle

I laid down some of that new PPG primer the other day, and was not happy about the way it sprayed at all. I only spotted in the areas that I really needed to work on, and blocked most of it off. Last night I figured I would give it another try, and I got it flowing just right. Only problem now was that I used it all up! Thanks to Tommy "Wagon Dude" for hooking me up with his left over 2K from the wagon, and I was able to finish the rest of the Chevelle. There isn't much room in the garage to spray it - when I paint, I'm really going to have to remove everything and position it perfectly. But I still have to block it out again, and I think I will jamb it outside. I have to get some better weather though, this rain is terrible!

No comments: