SHC Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2010 Camaro

I took Nancy and the kids out for a ride this past weekend in the Vette (um, that's three separate rides of course) and we almost had a head-on with a new Camaro. That would have really been a shame! Did you know that Chevy dealers already have 25,000 orders for the Camaro, making it the hottest car GM has rolled out in years.

On Monday, I decided to get busy on some bodywork, so I started sanding, filling and priming the worst spots. I made a lot of progress, and have Tommy to thank for bringing over the Quickshade tent and keeping me working in the shade. I was even so bold as to spray a little 2K with the mini-gun while in the driveway. Where are the photos you ask? Good question, I am going to fire our SHC staff photographer first chance I get. Damn....I just got fired.

No comments: