SHC Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trans Sold...

In order to raise the money for the rebuild of the turbo 350 for the Chevelle, I decided to sell my Muncie M20 on eBay. I had the ad posted on Craigslist and eBay for about 5 days without much success, and then realized how bad my photos looked. No wonder I didn't get much of a response! So I took some better photos, posted them online, and updated my ads to include the trans mount, yoke and Hurst shifter. I really didn't need any of it anymore, so why hold on to it? After less than an hour with the new updates, I got a call and a man named Cole from North Carolina said, "I'll take it". Now I'll take the automatic to Mr. Chris for a rebuild next week.



See how nice I cleaned up the trans and packed it up. I even put a little tag on the trans to remind the new owner to add oil! Now I just have to haul the 85 lb box over to the UPS store tomorrow...agghhhh.

No comments: