SHC Search

Friday, March 29, 2013

2014 Camaro

After my recent trip to the Chevrolet dealer to help Tom pick up his new pickup truck, I've been looking at the new Camaros... a lot. That can't be good. It wasn't until this morning did I see the new 2014 Camaro with it's new styling, and the much anticipated return of the Z28. According to their website, "The redesigned front fascia is more angular — making Camaro appear wider, lower and more contemporary. The new fascia flows upward, and a chrome accent within the grille on RS further accentuates the front of Camaro. The new front grille swallows air to cool vital components, expelling it through the new hood vent on SS models. All facets of the lighting system on Camaro Coupe and Convertible have been streamlined in appearance, adding to the modern look.
Performance changes flow seamlessly into the interior. Available on SS and ZL1 coupe models, RECARO Performance Sport Seats ensure driver and passenger stay planted, thanks to more aggressive seat bolsters. The Head-Up Display and Driver Information Center are now in color for 2LT, 2SS and ZL1 models, making them easier to read."

I am particularly intrigued by the new tail lights, they remind me of the lights on my '67 RS. I have got to see one in person, and of course take a test ride...and I still don't have any money to purchase one now, but I can dream.



No comments: