SHC Search

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CB450 Rearsets

I spent the evening fabricating up my CB450 rearset mounts out of some 1/4" aluminum plate and stainless cap screws. I mounted the mounts onto the existing rear foot peg brackets, and then installed my Loaded Gun rearsets. Hopefully tomorrow I can mock up the rear brake rod, and see if the rear brake light switch is able to be hooked up. I also need to remove the stock rear brake arm (you can still see it in the pic above) by removing the center-stand. That should be fun. The seat frame is complete, but I still need to cut down the seat cowl, it is too long.

1 comment:

joevirus563 said...

That is awsome! I was looking for a way to install some rearset on my cb450 and ended up on your blog!

Good job.

Do you mind taking a little bit of mesurement for me and send it my way?

How is it bolted? Did you drilled the frame?