SHC Search

Monday, February 20, 2012

Atlantic City Car Show 2012

After a weekend of cleaning up the mess in the garage (a lot of it was from my recent Nerf modifications), I am ready to kick things off with my annual pilgrimage to the Atlantic City Car Show on February 24-26, 2012. We came across a few nice stock Chevelles (no 1966) and as always, I am sizing them up against ours for condition and value.
We also saw this 1963 Corvette convertible custom cross the auction block, which has some of the same modifications that ours does. The headlight buckets were removed, fender flares added, LeMans style gas cap, etc. He wanted to get $45k, but his top bid was at $31,000. That is what I think ours is valued at today, and we have a better engine, 5 speed trans, disc brakes...

I also found a few customs that I liked, but luckily, we left empty handed!

No comments: