SHC Search

Friday, February 04, 2011

Chevelle on the winter roads

I had Sarah's '71 Chevelle out on the ice-covered roads, and got a few comments about driving it on a winter day like today. I can't wait to wash and detail it, but there is still just too much snow and salt. I had a guy try to get me to street race him with his Mustang, which was never going to happen, but the thought was nice.

I also found a new video on YouTube about another 1966 Chevelle restored
by CC Auto and Body in Craig, Colorado. It was a 2008 Moab Utah Car Show, 1st and Best of Show Winner.
They have published an article "The dying Art of Auto Body" which I wanted to share. The Chevelle was a really rough project, much worse than ours, but the end results seem very nice. Hopefully this will help motivate me, although I think a nice spring day would do the trick too.

No comments: