SHC Search

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Atlantic City Car Show

Every year, at about this time, I start to get cabin-fever. I hate the snow and the cold, and I can not wait for spring, and to get back to the garage and track. So when the Atlantic City Car Show and Auction is just around the corner, I can hardly wait.

Held annually at the Atlantic City Convention Center, the Atlantic City Classic Car Show and Auction is the East Coast's largest classic car show & auction! Over 60,000 enthusiasts and collectors are expected to browse, buy and admire this premier collection presented by GPK Auctions, February 18 - 20. Over 1000 collectible cars will be available for sale all on one floor. I love to browse the parts and memorabilia available from the vendor too.
Oh, who am I kidding... we just need an excuse to hit the White House Sub Shop for some cheese steaks!

EVENT SCHEDULE

Dates:
Feb. 18, 19, & 20, 2011
Show Hours:
Fri. 8:30am - 9pm
Sat. 8:30am - 9pm
Sun. 9am - 5pm
Auction Hours:
Fri. 10:00am - 9pm
Sat. 10:00am - 9pm
Sun. 11am - 5pm




No comments: