SHC Search

Monday, February 18, 2008

New Soft top


This morning I got up early and left the garage at 7:00 am (of course waking all the neighbors up on the holiday) and drove in the rain to Atlas Auto Trim to get the new black soft top installed. I wasn't crazy about driving in the rain with racing tires on, and getting all that black, highway, February road slime on the new paint, but she made it there just fine. Sandy the owner thought it might be done in one day, but he didn't want to rush, and said it will be ready tomorrow late morning. One of the weatherstrip pieces from Al Knoch was a duplicate from the drivers side, so I will have to call them for a new one. I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow with a brand new black top and new weatherstripping! I don't like the feeling of an empty garage, unless my pockets are full!

No comments: