SHC Search

Friday, November 08, 2019

Photobucket...ughh

Ok, I should really get back to this blogging thing again. I have been wallowing in the aftermath of the Photobucket disaster that pretty much crapped out all of my photos on my blogs. I was able to download and save all my files from their site, but that took a while, and now I'll need to figure out where to go from here.

I have been busy with work and family, and working on my 2011 Camaro which I traded in the Saturn Sky for, and the '42 Harley, and the 2000 Buell M2 Cyclone (another custom orange one!). I've also been helping some friends out with their paint and body repairs, some of it is OK, some of it is really nice work if I do say so myself. I even was on Twitch for a while, and made a couple of videos. Looks like I have plenty to blog about, I just need to get to it.


No comments: