SHC Search

Monday, November 23, 2015

Buell and Prelude

It's been sooooo long since I last blogged, I could not even remember my password to log into my site. Let's see, where do we start. Last June, I wanted to see if I could still ride, so I picked up another Buell. She was a 1996 Buell S1 Lightning with the 1203 cc Harley engine, clip-ons and custom rear sets. I had some summer fun, but I simply could not get past the wreck of 2012. I had few more close calls with a some of NJ's worst drivers again, and then called it quits.

As time would have it, Zach was also ready to let his 1991 S-10 Blazer go, and to move on to something newer and more reliable. We decided to sell both the Buell and Blazer, and pool the funds together to get him a Honda. The guy who bought the Buell (Rich from Miami) was also selling his late mother's 1998 Honda Prelude, so we were able to make a sweet deal. Zach's new ride has a whopping 58k miles, and the interior is like brand new! I'll have to post some pics of it when we get a chance.


No comments: