SHC Search

Monday, January 24, 2011

PT Cruizer...Flat again

So we are trying to leave for work today, and it is only 5 degrees outside this morning. We hadn't started the Chevelle or PT all weekend, but they both fire up with only a little whimpering. Nancy get's out of the driveway first, then blocks me in, and I'm perplexed as she walks up to me in the Chevelle. "I have a flat...again", she says. Sure enough, the left front is flat and half off the rim as I put it back in the driveway for her. I brought it up to the local tire shop, and the tech there tells me they do Chrysler tires everyday, because the rims corrode and the beads leak. Nice. I've already replace one due to a pot hole bending the rim, and I have no intention or doing any more. I'll need to keep up with checking the air every few days, not that big a deal, but a pain in the butt.

I started scanning a few of my old photos today, and will post them up as soon as I can get them organized. I found a few of the Vette before I restored it and was racing Solo 2 in the SCCA. I haven't done that in a while, but am thinking of drag racing the Vette again this year.

No comments: