SHC Search

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Front Speakers


A few months ago, my friend Kelly gave me some speakers for the front of the Chevelle, so I thought I'd install them this weekend. I fabricated up a bracket for the two front 5 inch speakers in the center of the dash, and cut out the kick panels for the 4x6 speakers. I was thinking of putting 6x9s in the rear deck and a Custom AutoSound head unit to fit in the un-cut dash.

The wheel molding are on, and look very nice. I also cleaned all the window felts and windshield trim, getting them ready to install. I washed most of the interior parts (dash, door panels, etc) in preparation for the color change to black, and will need to pick up some SEM black and finish the job.

Tommy Leonard stopped by with his 72 Chevelle today, and it looks great. We will get them together for some pictures soon.

No comments: