SHC Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Season Over...

It looks like another season is over with....E-town closed as of this Sunday, NHRA is finished, NASCAR done, too cold to ride motorcycle. I can't stop myself from checking ebay and craigslist for some winter deal on a Camaro or Chevelle, although I have no funds available. I did get a really nice gift from a friend of mine, a slightly used pair of 275-40-18's for the Vette. Now I just need some 18" rims.

Tommy went to Island Dragway last week after getting the wagon put back together. The hole in the oil pan was from a weld that broke loose on the scraper. He pulled the motor, swapped the oil pan and installed a new water pump. He made two passes without any problems, and so I promised to post something, anything, as long as the pic of the oil pan wasn't at the top of the blog. Here you go pal!

No comments: