SHC Search

Friday, June 29, 2007

Driveshaft In.

I finally got around to installing the correct U-joints on the drive shaft, and installed the drive shaft, shifter and spedo cable in the car. No picz...it was a bit too cramped under the car in the garage, and it was over 90 degrees out, so I worked on the cold concrete in the garage.

Now I need to lay out all the parts I still need to install, go over my shopping list, and place some orders. I want all the parts in the garage this weekend and out of my attic and bedroom. I am motivated now that the water company has removed the large pipe from the driveway, and I "could" take the car on a ride if I were finished. Sarah is holding me to my September due date....but I want it done earlier! NOW!!!

This weekend I plan to start to lay the fiberglass on the dash, and possibly get working on the dash cluster. That should be a fun job.

No comments: